Window Installation, Replacement and Repair – Katy, TX
When it comes to windows and doors, making the right choice begins with having the right information. That’s why we’ve put everything you need to know in one convenient place. From helpful tips and facts about energy efficiency to answers to questions you might have, B & C Construction promises to help you in making the right choices when deciding to replace the windows and doors in your home.
Below is a list of just a few of the benefits of replacing your windows:
- Reduces Utility Bills Up To 25%
- Reduces Noise, Dust, and Pollen
- Adds Security To Your Home
- Tilt option eases cleaning
- Adds Value
- Beautifies The “Eyes” Of Your Home
Choosing Your Window Style, Features, and Energy Efficiency
Window shopping is easy when you know what to look for. You’ll find many styles, shapes, features and glass packages when looking for windows and doors. Deciding on the best windows and doors for your home is an important decision, so remember to take your time and trust B & C Construction to be with you every step of the way. We’ll help you to consider which style will best suit your home and your family, what thermal performance features will be ideal for your climate, and which glass options will be most appropriate. After you’ve figured out the basics, we will also help you decide on the glass and grid options and unique hardware choices.
Windows – Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I know if I need new windows?
A recent study by H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development) found that 75% of American homes have some kind of window problem. If your windows are aluminum framed and single glazed, chances are that your windows are inefficient and costing you more on your utility bills than you should be paying.
2) If I have window problems, do I need to replace all of my windows?
Not necessarily. B & C Construction offers several types of efficient windows. We offer a window style and model to fit your needs and your budget.
3) Is there a difference between a storm window and a thermal replacement window?
Yes. A storm window or insulating window is manufactured to fit over your existing window. A thermal replacement window is custom-made to replace your existing window. Both thermal windows and insulating windows will help make your home energy efficient and secure, and reduce noise, pollen and dust levels.
4) Can you give me a price on my windows without coming out to my home?
very hard to give an accurate price without seeing your home. Phone quotes can be misleading. B & C Construction pledges a written price that specifies every detail of your window project. We custom measure the windows, recommend a window style that will suit your purpose, fabricate the windows and install the windows.
5) What type of warranty comes with windows installed by B & C Construction?
We are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on all of our window products. The warranty includes glass breakage, working parts, and the exterior finish of the windows. On some of our window and door packages, we even offer a guaranteed reduction of fuel usage.
6) I’ve got odd-shaped windows that are in brick. Can you make windows to fit my home?
Certainly. At B & C Construction we don’t carry any stock sized windows. We don’t make your
windows until you order them. They are truly custom-made for your home. Whether your home is wood frame, brick, block or stucco, custom windows are made to fit your exact window opening with virtually no mess or damage to your interior or exterior.
7) How long does it take to install new windows?
Manufacturing of our deluxe thermal windows takes 2 to 3 weeks. Installation of deluxe thermal windows in your home will take an average of 2 to 3 days to complete. Insulating security windows can usually be installed in 1 day.
Door Installation, Replacement and Repair – Katy, TX
If you are considering new or replacement doors, there are a variety of interior and french door systems now available to the homeowner depending on the homeowners needs. Different things should be considered including the type of application as well as style that best suits the architecture and environment. Each of the available styles have their own strengths and benefits. Our window and door specialists will go through everything you need to know and make suggestions based on your current needs. Let B & C Construction help you with all of your window and door needs.
Available Entry and French Door Systems
- Steel Doors – Good economical choice, however they conduct heat and cold. Steel doors come with a 5 year warranty
- Wood Doors – Beautiful, stain-able and energy-efficient. Wood doors come with a 5 year warranty.
- Fiberglass Doors – Available in either paintable or stainable grade options.hey do not crack or split in the sun’s heat, and they do not conduct heat or cold. Available with 20 year to limited lifetime warranties.
- Aluminum Doors – Best overall strength in the larger door combinations and maximum window view due to thinner frame profile and clean, narrow site line. Many configurations available and more color options than Vinyl. Lifetime Warranty available.
- Vinyl Doors – Special compounds make vinyl doors weather resistant, and do not conduct heat or cold through the frame. Vinyl doors also have solid color throughout frame so it never needs painting. Many configurations and options available to fit every need. Frame dimensions resemble wood doors and provide equal sight lines.